Starbucks

$$ • Coffee, Tea, Coffee Shops

Hours:
15850 S 94th Ave, Orland Park
(708) 349-1122

Ratings

Take-Out/Delivery Options

Tips

Reviews for Starbucks

Rude and unprofessional barista. I made the mistake for mixing up the sizes and got scolded by the barista.  She was rude and had no personality, if she so miserable working there then she need to do a job change. I want to give this place zero stars looks like Dunkin going to get my business.

Unsure what the baristas name may have been, but the service was extremely poor. I understand people may have bad days, but this barista made it same as if she was being held against her will to not only take, but make my order as well. I was the only person in line and she didn't even attend me at the front counter. She seemed to be doing something else and asked for my order as she did what she was doing before I got there. I politely asked for extra dragon fruit inclusions...read full review

This location is always very crowded and can either be "hit-or-miss." Sometimes my drink is made correctly but sometimes it is made wrong. When I go there, I usually bet that there's a 60% chance of it being made wrong and a 40% chance of it being made right. If there is another location that is closer or nearby but slighter further, I'll usually go to the other location.....

More Reviews(13)

Hours

Monday 8AM - 8PM
Tuesday 8AM - 8PM
Wednesday 8AM - 8PM
Thursday 8AM - 8PM
Friday 8AM - 9PM
Saturday 8AM - 9PM
Sunday 8AM - 8PM

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability.

Menu